NOTICE OF INTENT - INTERNET AUCTIONS
In accordance with ORC 505.10 as amended by H.B. 226, Resolution #097-07 was adopted by the Springfield Township Board of Trustees on May 10, 2007 and authorized the disposal of unneeded, obsolete or unfit personal property, including motor vehicles by Internet Auction during calendar year 2007. All Items will be sold as is, where is, with Springfield Township making no guarantee as to the condition of said items, and with the purchaser being responsible for the removal of said items from the Springfield Township facility. All auctions will run for a duration of not less than 15 days and the purchaser will be required to make payment in full within 10 days following the close of the auction. No property will be released until payment in full has been received by Springfield Township. By order of the Springfield Township Board of Trustees.
SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP AUCTION INSTRUCTIONS
1. From your web browser, go to www.eBay.com.
2. After entering the auction site, select Advanced Search, then select Items by Seller. Enter seller I.D. "springtwp71."
3. Press the "search" button to go the eBay store.
4. Click on item for description/photo.
5. Be sure to review terms and conditions for each item you want to place a bid on.
6. Click "Register Your Name" to register, or if already registered, enter user name and password.
7. If you click on the link below you will be taken directly to E-Bay.